Am Knappschaftskrankenhaus 1 44309 Dortmund, Deutschland
Клиника Кнаппшафт Дортмунд (нем. Knappschaftskrankenhaus Dortmund) — одна из крупнейших клиник Дортмунда. Расположена в районе Бракель. Обладая вместительностью в 463 койко-места, клиника ежегодно обслуживает 60 тысяч амбулаторных и 19 тысяч стационарных пациентов. Является академической клиникой для Рурского Университета в г. Бохум.
Расположенная в Рурской области (нем. Ruhrgebiet) клиника Кнаппшафт была первоначально создана для медицинского обслуживания местных горнорабочих. Планирование строительства больницы относится ещё ко временам Первой мировой войны, когда в 1913 году Союз горняков принимает решение о начале строительства десяти больниц с общей вместимостью в 300 человек, одна из которых должна была располагаться в Дортмунде. Но Первая мировая война, как, впоследствии, и Вторая помешали реализации проекта. И лишь в 1949 году, когда Страховая касса Союза горняков (нем where to buy stainless steel water bottles.  2 liter glass water bottle;Knappschaft Krankenkasse) запускает капитальное строительство больницы в части Дортмунда — Бракель 90s football jerseys, идея была возобновлена. В начале 1955 года была готова первая постройка, и уже 11 июля 1958 года клиника была открыта water bottle for running handheld.
1 апреля 2010 г. Клиника Кнаппшафт Дортмунд объединилась с Клиникой у Парка в Люнен-Брамбауер в союз Клиникум Вестфален. 1 января 2013 г. к союзу присоединилась клиника Гельмиг (нем. Hellmig-Krankenhaus Kamen) в городе Камен.
Медицинское обслуживание Клиники Кнаппшафт Дортмунд осуществляется в 13 специализированных отделениях и 10 центрах. Среди них:
Наряду с обязательной для всех клиник в Германии KTQ-сертификацией, академический центр Дортмунд проходит добровольные сертификации для подтверждения качества медицинского обслуживания. В клинике сертифицированы:
Johann Ludwig Krapf (11 January 1810 – 26 November 1881) was a German missionary in East Africa, as well as an explorer, linguist, and traveler. Krapf played an important role in exploring East Africa with Johannes Rebmann. They were the first Europeans to see Mount Kenya and Kilimanjaro. Krapf also played a key role in exploring the East African coastline.
Krapf was born into a Lutheran family of farmers in southwest Germany. From his school days onward he developed his gift for languages. He initially studied Latin, Greek, French and Italian. More languages were to follow throughout his life. After finishing school he joined the Basel Mission Seminary at age 17 but discontinued his studies as he had doubts about his missionary vocation. He read theology at Tübingen University and graduated in 1834. While working as an assistant village pastor, he met a Basel missionary who encouraged him to resume his missionary vocation.
In 1836 he was invited by the Anglican Church Missionary Society (CMS) to join their work in Ethiopia. Basel Mission seconded him to the Anglicans and from 1837-1842 he worked in this ancient Christian land meat beater. He prepared himself by learning ancient Ge’ez and the Amharic language of the highlands. Landing at Tadjura, Krapf followed the trade route to Shewa where he presented himself to its ruler, Meridazmach Sahle Selassie, and later accompanied the Meridazmach on a military campaign in southern Shewa. Krapf’s pietist background did not help him much to understand and appreciate traditional Ethiopian Christianity, especially their emphasis on saints, liturgy and use of Ge’ez, a language no longer spoken. When he departed Shewa in 1842, he found his way to Gondar blocked by the aftermath of the Battle of Debre Tabor, retraced his steps to the court of Adara Bille, a chieftain of the Wollo Oromo who then robbed him. Krapf managed to effect his escape with his servants, and made his way to Massawa supported by the reluctant charity of the local inhabitants.
Thus he centered his interest on the Oromo people of southern Ethiopia, in his time known as the Galla, who then were largely believers in a traditional religion. He learned their language and started translating parts of the New Testament into it. While 1842 saw Krapf receive a doctorate from Tübingen University for his research into the Ethiopian languages, it also witnessed the expulsion of all Western missionaries from Ethiopia, which ended his work there. In association with his colleague, Carl Wilhelm Isenberg, he published a memoir of his time in Ethiopia, Journals of Isenberg and Krapf in 1843. He revised Abu Rumi’s Bible translations into Amharic for BFBS.
Krapf spent some time in Alexandria, Egypt, where he married. From there he set off for East Africa hoping to reach the Oromo from what is now the Kenyan coast. Most of the East African coastline was then part of the Zanzibar sultanate. Sultan Sayyid Said gave him a permit to start a missionary station at the coastal city of Mombasa. Krapf started again by learning the languages of the local Mijikenda people and also Swahili which is an East African lingua franca language of communication 2 liter glass water bottle.
Soon after arrival in Mombasa his wife and young daughter died from malaria. Krapf moved to the higher grounds of Rabai on the coastal hills and started his station New Rabai. Here he wrote the first dictionary and grammar of the Swahili language. He also started studying other African languages, drafting dictionaries and translating sections of the Bible. Working with a Muslim judge named Ali bin Modehin, he translated Genesis. He went on to translate the New Testament, as well as the Book of Common Prayer. However, most of this was unpublished, though it was later used in revising a translation in a more southern version of Swahili.
In 1846 he was joined by Johannes Rebmann, another southwest German Lutheran who was in the service of the CMS. Krapf and Rebmann set off to explore the interior of East Africa and they were the first Europeans to see the snowcapped mountains of Kilimanjaro and Mount Kenya. They sent reports about them to Europe which were ridiculed by the experts.
Krapf’s deteriorating health forced him to return to Germany in 1853. He brought with him several old Swahili manuscripts, including copies of the Book of the Battle of Tambuka, the earliest Swahili manuscript. In Korntal he continued his linguistic studies and advisory work for the Christian missions.
Curing a Jealous Husband è un cortometraggio muto del 1909. Il nome del regista non viene riportato nei credit del film.
Per curare la dissennata gelosia di suo marito, una mogliettina – dietro consiglio di un’amica – piazza nell’armadio della camera da letto un manichino a grandezza naturale 2 liter glass water bottle. Quando il marito lo scopre, lotta ferocemente con lui, finché il pupazzo non va a pezzi, rendendo talmente ridicolo il suo assalitore che l’uomo promette di guarire dalla sua ossessione.
Trama estesa in (EN) di Moving Picture World su IMDb .
Distribuito dalla Lubin Manufacturing Company, il film – un cortometraggio della lunghezza di 184 metri – uscì nelle sale cinematografiche USA il 17 giugno 1909. Nelle proiezioni, veniva programmato con il sistema dello split reel, accorpato in un’unica bobina con un altro cortometraggio prodotto dalla Lubin, Flossie’s New Peach-Basket Hatmeat cubers.